show / hide sidebar
Terms and Conditions for Video Uploads
Agreement Governing this Site
Effective Date: the Terms and Conditions were last updated on April 24th, 2019.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they may have changed since your last visit. The following are the Terms and Conditions for uploading videos to our website and all linked pages (“the Site”) and the use of these videos. By uploading a video file to ReplacementBatteryStore.com, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. You can upload video content (“Content”) through our web form. ReplacementBatteryStore is not liable for technical, hardware, or software failures or lost, inconsistent or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit Content being uploaded.
3. We may use any Content you upload, but we do not guarantee.
4. If you are under 18 years of age, by uploading Content you confirm that you have permission from your parent or guardian.
5. You consent that prior to uploading any Content to our Website you will obtain permission, including any assignments, waivers, licences, rights, consents, and permissions (Permissions) related to anyone else’s rights or you are obliged to the Content (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, moral rights, performance rights (which include any music used in your video) rights to privacy, image rights and publicity rights), which give you (and us, relying on your agreement to these terms and conditions) the right to immediately use, publish, reproduce, distribute, produce derivative works of, edit, perform, display and broadcast the uploaded Content in any media formats and through any media channels without liability to any third party. Replacement Battery Store reserves the right to require proof that necessary Permissions have been given and you agree, on request to provide written evidence of those Permissions (including parental consent if necessary) and perform such acts as Replacement Battery Store may reasonably require for the purpose of giving full effect to this agreement.
6. You agree that you will not upload any Content which is illegal, defamatory, obscene, incites prejudice or hatred or which is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or unlawful for us to use or to hold.
7. You warrant (promise) that you are legally entitled to post the material in question and to grant us the licence referred to in paragraph 8 below.
8. When you upload or post Content to our website, you:
- Grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence (with right to sub-license) to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, produce derivative works of, display, broadcast and perform the Content in part or as a whole, in any media formats and through any media channels; and
- Waive all moral rights in the Content
9. You warrant that any Content uploaded by you shall fully comply with these terms and conditions, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will take the place of Replacement Battery Store, if Replacement Battery Store would otherwise suffer or might suffer any loss or damage as a result of you uploading your video other than in accordance with these terms and conditions. If you are in any doubt about your Content or whether or not (If you are under 18 years old) you have your parent’s or guardian’s permission, then you should not upload it.
10. We shall be entitled to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any Content uploaded by you infringes their rights.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America with regard to choice or law or conflict of law provisions.