show / hide sidebar
Bright Way's break away kit BWK2382 includes a 5-amp-hour battery and a built-in charger. This BWK2382 break away kit is a system that will bring your trailer safely to a stop. When the breakaway cable detaches from the switch, the trailer's electric brakes will be activated.
- Breakaway system activates your trailer's electric brakes if the trailer disconnects from the tow vehicle
- Brakes receive signal to activate when cable detaches from switch
- 5-Amp-hour battery included in the kit
- Battery box can be mounted on your trailer frame so you can open it from either above or the side
- Durable, plastic case protects the battery (sold separately) from the elements
- Rubber O-ring seal keeps out moisture
- Switch and battery box install on trailer frame - drilling required
- Hardware not included
- Convenient wiring diagram is printed on the box
- Kit includes breakaway switch, battery box, and wiring
- Application: single-axle or tandem-axle trailers with electric braking systems
- Breakaway cable length: 4"
- Battery box dimensions: 7.13" (L) x 5.25" (W) x 4.25" (H)
- 1-Year limited warranty
Note: A breakaway system is required by law in most states for trailers that are equipped with electric brakes and have a GTW of at least 3,000 lbs.
2382 Bright Way Group (BWG) Trailer Break Away System
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed